Friday, March 13, 2015

The girls of the show GIRLS

I just blew through all the eps of GIRLS for this season so far.
Man its addictive! AND man they are ANNOYING.
jesus.

I just found out last week from monica that every one of them is the offspring of famous people.
Brian williams daughter, David Mamets, Lena has artist mom, the british chick is daughter of Bad Company drummer... so yeah.
That alison williams has an unbearable story arc right now.  Just really super nauseating.  I assume she knows that her character is annoying. 
And also, the fact that she in real life wants to be a singer... blahh!   

Its interesting that singers can become actors pretty easily - because they are naturally performing all the time.
But when an actor becomes a singer, its harder for me to really get into.
I guess because they haven't toiled their whole lives to become that.  SO it seems twee, and self indulgent.

Even if they really can sing. 

No comments: