Sunday, March 1, 2015

More Lenny Diner

This thing with Danny is so incredible, 
coming on the tail end of my dad scenario.  I'm still dealing with loose ends from dads original will being missing, with closing down his rental apartment, taking boxes of his possesions into my small apartment... bla bla bla.
And then?? -- the danny thing happens.

I feel really bad that we say, "well maybe some day..."  And really we don't know that the happy assumption is going to play out. 
Danny had invited me to LA several times, and every time I said, 'Yeah I wanna'. Now look.

When my dad died I really realized that every time we say, "well maybe another time"?  we do leave ourselves open to MAYBE NEVER.  And we have to be ok with that. 

Its hard to know precisely whats going on with danny, because margaret is keeping a bit of a seal on things, information-wise. 

I understand how every family and situation deals differently, but it is hard to not know exactly. 

No comments: