Sunday, March 1, 2015

Apartment I Live In

I always said I'd think my apt wornderful now - IF - i lived around the corner on a side street.. 
 Something about the hoopla and silliness of bedford always slightly depressed me. Its a little too high key right on the avenue.

I loved cheever place, and the feeling of serenity and sanctuary.
Here I always feel a little bit invaded; I'm a much more private person than an "on the avenue" guy.  If that makes sense.  
But I have the golden handcuffs of a good rent deal, so thats fortunate.  Or maybe UNfortunate dunno.

The apt i saw on Sunday with my friend James Behr is smaller --  a room in the front, a ktichen, then a little foyer.   and a bedroom in back.
If you looked from above, imagine a tree diagram: 

You walk in up the trunk, the foyer. to your left one branch is a room. To your right small branch is the bathroom.  Further up a higher right branch is the kitche, which branches more to the right to the small front room.

No comments: