Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Drinkin 'n Stinkin

I personally loathe and loathe bars for the most part. 

I mean, as a visitor at times, fine.

But the whole "regulars" thing? Depresses the hell outta me.

So-and-so has to visit her socials at this local bar every friday, and I am judgey. And boil it down to alcoholism.

You HAVE to visit and gather in a bar?  
To me, I dunno.  
I just have to be judgey about it, I don't care. 

A drinkery is a tricky thing; 
some people really are NOT boozers, but… 
  why not just go to a park or sit on a bench or something. 

  Its all very strange and foreign to me.

Plus, my dad was a boozer, so thats a sore spot. 
For both me AND my sister - we're not bar-people.  
  Probably due to dad's showing poor behavior on wine and beer.   

We were like, "dads a weirdo" when he drank.  
Which he was. 


Not a person on the planet that I know of, who actually becomes smarter on booze.  

But thats again, me being judgey. 
I don't think I'm wrong tho.

No comments: